Choosing A Realtor
A Realtor brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the business of buying a home.
In fact, a licensed real estate professional provides much more than the service of helping you find the home of your dreams.
Realtors are not just sales agents. They are expert negotiators, seasoned financial advisors, and superb navigators around the local neighborhood. They are members of the National Association of Realtors (NAR) and must abide by a Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice enforced by the NAR. A professional Realtor is your best resource when approaching to buy a home.
Let Me Be Your Guide —
- Working with me can save you endless amounts of time, money and frustration.
- I know the housing market inside and out and can help you avoid many a “wild goose chase.”
- I can help you with any house even if it is listed elsewhere, or is being sold by the owner directly.
- I know the best lenders in the area; I can help you get pre-qualified for a mortgage; and discuss down payments, closing costs, and monthly payment options.
- I am an excellent source for general information about the community, specific information about schools, churches, shopping, transportation, plus tips on house inspections and pricing.
- I am experienced at presenting your offer to the homeowner and can help you through the process of negotiating the best deal. I bring objectivity to the buying transaction, and can point out advantages and disadvantages of a particular property.